Europeans in Hungary

Information about Future Events.
naray

Europeans in Hungary

Post by naray » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Dear Dragon Sailors,

we had this week the first snow in Hungary which means, a Dragon season has concluded again. For those of you in the North it happened some time ago, for those fortunate fellow sailors in the South (or down under) sailing just goes on or begins again…

However, the most of you are already thinking of the next season - new events with old friends, new venues with our wonderful boats. Christmas is coming, and this time of the year means for a lot of Dragon sailors a time to plan the next season.

We are completely aware of the things the most of you are thinking of in December.

Which events should I choose? How can I get there? Are there good accommodation possibilities? What will be the expenses for me and my crew? How many boats may sail there?

Important and understandable questions.

We have the honor to organize next year’s Europeans in Balatonfüred, Hungary. We have the honor to welcome the best sailors in our class (I dare to say: some of the best sailors in the world) on our beloved lake. We would like you to enjoy your stay here, and have a nice sailing. Our motto for the Europeans: Balaton - a friendly place to sail.

That is why we, a bunch of engaged Hungarian Dragonistas, the ‘Organizing Committee’ decided to help you in your decision, when you plan your own personal rota for Dragon events 2018. We would like to give you as much information as possible, to make you say easily: yes, Balatonfüred is the place where we have to go.

You may find a lot of actual information on our website: www.dragoneuropeans2018.hu. Or the social-minded among you - just go to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dragoneuropeanshungary/

In addition, to inform you, we start a series of monthly newsletters: in the first days of every month until next May we send you the most important news around the Europeans. You find the first issue attached - I hope you will find it a useful reading stuff.

Let me take the opportunity to wish you a peaceful holiday season and a lot of joy with your families and friends.

Yours faithfully

Vilmos Naray
Head of Organizing Committee
Dragon European Championship 2018
Balatonfüred, Hungary
Attachments
EURONEWS#1s.pdf