Dear Dragon Sailors,..
The Clube Naval de Cascais is pleased to present what is probably the best Dragon Winter sailing you can find and warmly invites all dragon sailors to come and practice for the April 2013 CASCAIS DRAGON EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP.
We welcome all Dragon Sailors to the Cascais Dragon Winter Series, and would like to present some of the benefits you will enjoy in Cascais.
For the 2012-2013 season the club will launch a Corinthian Trophy for each event. Corinthian crews must register, and must show their ISAF Classification Code at registration. More details at the event Notice of Race.
MARINA CAR PARK
The organizing Authority has also arranged a special parking package for the events (Friday to Sunday), with a cost of 21€ for the 3 racing days. These cards must be requested, until the end of the entry deadline of each series, and will be delivered during the entry confirmation period.
For longer periods:
Underground Car Park: 80€/month
Marina Mar (next to the Club): 160€/month
Underground Dragon park: 160€/month
The Club have arranged some special condition in two of the closest hotels from the club.
Hotel Baía (***) – from 45€/night
Tel.: +351 21 4831033
fax.: +351 21 4831095
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Pousada de Cascais (*****) – from 120€/night
Tel. +351 214 814 300
email: email@example.com - http://www.pousadas.pt
Both hotels are walking distance from the club.
WINTER SERIES PROGRAMME: 2012-2013
• Series 1 - October 26 to 28th 2012
• Series 2 - November 16 to 18th 2012
• Series 3 - December 7 to 9th 2012
• Series 4 - January 25 to 27th 2013
• Series 5 - February 22 to 24th 2013
• Spring Cup I - March 11 to 13th 2013 (warm up to Kings Trophy) not part of the Winter Series program
• Series 6 - HM King Juan Carlos I Trophy - March 14 to 17th
CASCAIS DRAGON EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP
• Spring Cup II 5-7 April 2012 (warm up to Kings Trophy) not part of the Winter Series program
· Cascais Dragon European Championship 6-13 April 2013
Looking forward to see you all in Cascais
Many Thanks and best regards
Clube Naval de Cascais
1 post • Page 1 of 1