World Sailing President sends message of support

News and Information posted by the IDA only.
Webmaster

World Sailing President sends message of support

Postby Webmaster » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:02 am

Word Sailing.gif
My fellow sailors and friends,

It is a great honour and privilege to extend a warm welcome to all of you taking part and competing in the 2017 Dragon’s World Championship in beautiful Cascais, Portugal.

Many of you know that I have sailed Dragons for the last 10 years, in fact some of my fondest memories come from competing in Cascais. Racing on a fantastic course, in good yet tough water conditions, feeling every part of your body ache as you cross the finish line – then spending the evening eating good food with your fellow sailors followed by drinks at the bars reminiscing about wins. Personally, I cannot imagine a more perfect day!

To all my friends and fellow sailors competing this year, I am sure that it will be an excellent event, an excellent venue and moreover a perfect day for racing. Enjoy it to the fullest and on behalf of World Sailing, I would like to wish you the best of luck, may you have great winds, great waters and a great competition!

Yours in Sailing,

Kim Andersen
President
World Sailing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “IDA News”