- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
- Stav’s Final Interview From The German Grand Prix
- Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
- Grand Prix Germany – Stav’s Day 3 Interview with Dmitry Samokhin And Pieter Heerema
- Dragon Grand Prix Germany – Day 3 Report
- Peter Von Koskull (FIN 92) wins Finnish Championship 2019 in Helsinki
- Stav’s Interviews from The German Grand Prix in Kuhlungsborn
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 2
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Open Finnish Dragon Championship 2019
- Dragons Converge on Kühlungsborn for third leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup Series
- Dragon European Cup Series – Provisional Results After Two Regattas
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Lawrie Smith takes the Title in Cascais.
With three races sailed today in the beautiful bay of Cascais and Estoril, Lawrie Smith won his first Dragon Regatta since recently joining the class, after using his vast “Match Racing” experience to keep Ireland’s Andrew Craig at bay…. Craig … Continue reading
Craig wins the day in Cascais..
Ireland’s Andrew Craig threw down the gauntlet to Lawrie Smith yesterday by winning two of the three races and finished second in the other…. Graig helming the chartered boat “Finito’ showed his intent with some excellent tactical sailing in 20kts … Continue reading
Smith Leads in Cascais..
Yesterday in Cascais, the first two races of the 2nd winter series were held with 10kts of breeze from the south which produced very difficult sea conditions. Big steep waves with little wind are probably the most testing conditions a Dragon … Continue reading
Stavros in Cascais.. 2nd Winter Series.
After the 52 boat gathering in Cannes last week, today see’s the Yacht Club Naval fly the flag for Portugal as they host the 2nd Winter Series event here in Cascais. 25 boats are expected to test their skills and fine … Continue reading
ITA 56 the Victor in Cannes..
Giuseppe Duca held ofstiff competition during the final day of the November regatta in Cannes to win the Coupe de Armistice title with very consistent sailing. Without an individual race win ITA 56 put together an excellent series of results … Continue reading
Italy lead the way in Cannes.
Yesterday in Cannes, the sun shone brightly in the deep blue Mediterranean sky whilst 52 Dragon’s had to wait patiently for the gentle sea breeze to settle in the west bay… At around 2.30pm Race Officer, John Coveny, managed to … Continue reading
Stavros in Cannes.
Popularity breeds success, so it was no surprise to see over 50 boats turning up for the “Coupe de Armistice” in Cannes. Despite dreadful weather throughout Europe, Dragon Sailors headed south to catch the last of the summer sun in … Continue reading
Coming Winter Events.. by Stavros.
Whilst a number of Dragon’s are now on their way to Melbourne, packed in 40 foot containers braving the elements of the Southern Ocean and of like, many of us “lucky” sailors have events to look forward to over the next … Continue reading
Drag’s Cup-Cazaux, by Stavros.
The final day in Cazaux was sailed in perfect dragon conditions with bright sunshine and a fresh Northerly breeze. As I previously stated, it would have taken an absolute disaster for Remy Arnaud FRA 396 and his team from La … Continue reading
Stavros in Cazaux.
Another three excellent races were sailed yesterday under the watchful eye of race officerYves Leglise. With frequent localised showers bringing major windshifts across the freshwater lake, it was not easy to always chose the correct way…. But Dominique Herpe FRA … Continue reading