- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Dragon Sailors Help Jenny Green Raise Over Euro 12,000 For Motor Neruone Disease Research
Friday 3 December saw the Yacht Club De Cannes transformed into the venue for a Traditional English Christmas as Jenny Green hosted a Gala Christmas Dinner to raise money for research into Motor Neurone Disease (MND). Jenny is a victim … Continue reading
Marcus Brennecke takes the Victory.
Here in Cascais, the final day of races had to be cancelled due to extreme wind conditions, but with 5 races already sailed GER 1080 helmed by Marcus Brennecke and crewed by his “Bavarian Dream Team” (Hoesch and Lip) took … Continue reading
Brennecke leads in Cascais..
Marcus Brennecke, GER 1080, crewed by Vincent Hoesch and Michi Lip, sailed consistently well today finishing with two 2nd places, to take the overall lead here in Cascais after 5 races… With the wind at around 110 degrees and gusting … Continue reading
3 Races today in Cascais..
The 3rd Winter Series at Portugal’s premier sailing centre Cascais, began today in 8-10kts of breeze, whilst the rest of Europe froze to a standstill. Teams from Ireland, Russia, Germany, Sweden and the UK braved the elements to join the local Portuguese fleet … Continue reading