- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Ski Voile International 2011
It was again a nice Ski voile issue. For 37 years now, best European sailors meet in Juan les pins (south of France) to race nice regattas under the sun. With 6 races, weather conditions was perfect during three days. … Continue reading
Douarnenez will Delight………..
Now that the dust has settled from the Australian Worlds and Great Britain can boast it’s first ever Champion, (not counting the Man, PRH who was born in Denmark), all Dragon sailors can look forward to a host of challenging … Continue reading
British Dragon Association Launches New Website
The British Dragon Association has launched its new website at www.britishdragons.org. Part of an active campaign to revitalise club level racing in the UK the new website follows the new Dragon ID guidelines and incorporates a host of new information … Continue reading
Smith, Tavinor and Stewart take World Glory..
Lawrie Smith GBR 751 can add the Dragon World Championship to his magnificent sailing CV after squeezing over the finish line yesterday, by less than half a metre, to secure the 6th place required by him and his team aboard … Continue reading
Match Race Begins at 11.00
Markus Wieser UKR 7 can only be beaten by Lawrie Smith GBR 751 as the World Championship in Melbourne draws to a close….. With no racing yesterday firstly due to too much wind and a lack of visibility, then as … Continue reading
Berg has his day in the Rain!
The last time anyone saw rain as heavy as what fell on the waters of Port Phillip yesterday, Noah was preparing his “Ark”…. At times before the start of the 4th & 5th races of the Dragon World Championship’s, visibility … Continue reading
Wieser leads Worlds after 3 races..
Markus Wieser UKR 7 crewed by Sergey Pugachev and Matti Paschenhave taken the overall lead “Down Under” with three consistent top ten positions, his 6th place yesterday was good enough when added to his previous 9th & 5th to make a … Continue reading
Light winds at the World’s..
The 2nd race of the Dragon World Championship started yesterday in a 6 kt south easterly wind, with flat water and almost no current. With a square o.4 mile line competitors had to decide if they wanted to gamble on more … Continue reading
Smith Turns on the Magic..
Lawrie Smith GBR 751 crewed by Tim Tavinor and Ossie Stewart, recorded their first win on the Port Phillip race track since arriving in Melbourne over a week ago. After finishing a creditable 6th place in the Prince Phillip Cup, … Continue reading
Schoenherr Steals the Show..
Joergen Schoenherr DEN 401 rolled back the years yesterday to snatch the Prince Phillip Cup from Tommy Mullers GER 966 grasp by winning the final race by a country mile……. With just over a third of the fleet deciding to … Continue reading