- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
- Stav’s Final Interview From The German Grand Prix
- Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
- Grand Prix Germany – Stav’s Day 3 Interview with Dmitry Samokhin And Pieter Heerema
- Dragon Grand Prix Germany – Day 3 Report
- Peter Von Koskull (FIN 92) wins Finnish Championship 2019 in Helsinki
- Stav’s Interviews from The German Grand Prix in Kuhlungsborn
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 2
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Open Finnish Dragon Championship 2019
- Dragons Converge on Kühlungsborn for third leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup Series
- Dragon European Cup Series – Provisional Results After Two Regattas
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Video Update From Stav On Day One In Douarnenez
Stav reports from the dock following a frustrating day one at the Coupe Credit Mutuel de Bretagne in Douarnenez
A Frustrating Day In Douarnenez
Today should have brought us the first race of the Coupe de Bretagne here in Douarnenez but the weather gods have been in bad form this afternoon and as a result it hasn’t been possible to run the single planned … Continue reading
Douarnenez is Warming Up !
As I drove into Douarnenez yesterday it was fantastic to see the huge colourful sails of the bigger yacht’s like the Open 60’s already competing in the wonderful bay…. With such great sailors out there like Marc Guillemot, Vincent Riou … Continue reading
Jose’ wins the Prince Henry Trophy, in Vilamoura..
Although this report is a week late, I hope you still enjoy reading the events of the final two days sailing 12 lucky Dragons had on the sunny Algarve last weekend. Due to my travel arrangements, Vilamoura to UK via … Continue reading
Matoso takes the Amadeus Cup in Vilamoura.
POR 55 Jose’ Matoso crewed by Gustavo Lima and Stephan Hellriegel won the Amadeus Cup after 5 races here in Vilamoura. In 2nd place was NED 316 Pieter Heerama and 3rd POR 46 Francisco P Melo. It was a fantastic day of … Continue reading
Vilamoura shines again on the Algarve…
The Dragons returned to Vilamoura yesterday to begin the XVIII Prince Henry the Navigator Trophy, which also combines the two regatta’s run back to back of the Amadeus Cup and the Dom Pedro Hotels Trophy. With superb accommodation offered by … Continue reading
Tommy Wins the Juan Carlos Trophy…
Tommy Muller, Vincent Hoesch and Michi Lip won the Grade 1 Juan Carlos Trophy in style after two typical Cascais races, 22-25 kts from the Northwest, sunshine and waves.. Although he only beat the RUS 27 “complete team” by 2pts. I asked Tommy … Continue reading
Day 3 in Cascais, 3 more races…
Yesterday the wind continued to blow from a northerly direction in Cascais, this wind comes directly from the mountains and like with most winds that come from the land it tends to oscillate. Not only are the shifts unpredictable but … Continue reading
Day 2 in Cascais, Grade 1 Juan Carlos Trophy.
With another scheduled 2.0pm start sailors waited frustratingly ashore yesterday as the most perfect southerly wind blew all morning at around 20kts. As the sun was so strong it was inevitable that this early breeze would die away as the more likely … Continue reading
Grade 1 Cascais, Day 1……….. Pedro Andrade!
The wind in Cascais yesterday morning was from a Southerly direction, so it took a little longer for the gradient wind to settle, but with temperatures reaching 28 degree’s and a cloudless sky, the 28 boat fleet did not mind … Continue reading