- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
- Stav’s Final Interview From The German Grand Prix
- Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
- Grand Prix Germany – Stav’s Day 3 Interview with Dmitry Samokhin And Pieter Heerema
- Dragon Grand Prix Germany – Day 3 Report
- Peter Von Koskull (FIN 92) wins Finnish Championship 2019 in Helsinki
- Stav’s Interviews from The German Grand Prix in Kuhlungsborn
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 2
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Open Finnish Dragon Championship 2019
- Dragons Converge on Kühlungsborn for third leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup Series
- Dragon European Cup Series – Provisional Results After Two Regattas
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The “Cloud” rises from the sea to win in Cannes……2011.
Winning helm of “Cloud” ITA 56 Giuseppe Duca proudly holds the 2011 Trophee’ Panerai, flanked by his crew Jean Sebastian Ponce (left) and Guillaume Berenger (right). Poul-Richard (far left) holds the runners up prize, whilst Anatoly Loginov and his crew … Continue reading
An Italian “Cloud” looms over sunny Cannes……….
ITA 56 bounced back yesterday after being “Black Flagged” in race 3 to win race 6 and take the most slender of leads going into the last day of this exciting Trophee Panerai 2011 in Cannes. Yes Campers, Giuseppe Duca … Continue reading
The “Bear” Roar’s for Byrne in Cannes……..
After the frustration of no sailing on day one of the Trophee Panerai Regates Royal, here in Cannes due to strong winds, yesterday saw an almost perfect sailing day with sun, deep blue waters and a consistant 8-12kt breeze. So the PRO … Continue reading
Gold Cup Review, now that the dust has settled…..
Many congratulations to Marcus Wieser, Matti Pashen and Sergy, in UKR 7 for winning the 2011 Gold Cup. Consistency is the name of the game and although this well run event was reduced to the bare minimum of 4 races, … Continue reading
No racing again in Ostend, final chance tomorrow!!
With 2.2m waves that very nearly capsized the RIB that was sent out to check the sea conditions and wind strength at 2.00pm, it was measured at 25-28kts, gusting 30kts at times, so the PRO once again had to cancell sailing for … Continue reading
No Racing again on Day 4 of Gold Cup.
With winds still driving up the English Channel from the South West, sometimes gusting up to force 7, it was decided to cancell all sailing again yesterday here in Ostende, which left both the race committe and all sailors very … Continue reading
No Racing on Day 3 of Gold Cup.
Probably like the most of Northern Europe the after effects of America’s most recent Hurricane is sending winds gusting up to 50 kts across the seas off the Belgium Coast, so the PRO Henry Antoine had no option yesterday but … Continue reading
African Queen is back on the Pace……
Three times Gold Cup winner Jorgen Schonherr, crewed by Jan Eli Gravad and Lars Wegener, showed he still has the magical speed in heavy air conditions by winning the second race of the Gold Cup here in a breezy Ostende. … Continue reading
USA 310 Wins BB Trophy on Day1, Gold Cup…..
Ted Sawyer rolled back the years as he masterly helmed USA 310 to first place on day 1 of the 2011 Gold Cup, thus winning the coveted trophy presented by the late, but legendary Borge Borrensen. It was truly a magnificent … Continue reading
Tim Tavinor holds off “The Man” to win Belgium’s !
It was a thrilling last day here in Ostende, which saw the Championship of Belgium decided on the last beat of the last race… Only a fool would bet against Poul-Richard Hoj-Jensen not putting up a fight and that is exactly … Continue reading