- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Christmas comes early in Cascais……..
POR 50 “Christmas III” helmed by Pedro Mendes Leal won the 2nd Winter Series here in Cascais yesterday, after only a total of three races could be completed due to unusual weather conditions over the weekend…. After Friday’s most perfect start, the … Continue reading
Finito’ and Hombre’ set the early pace in Cascais……
Yesterday saw the start of the 2nd Cascais Winter Series in Portugal. With two races planed and a wind of around 15-18kts from a southerly direction, the 24 registered Dragons had to deal with some large waves as they gathered … Continue reading
Victory for HKG 55 in the tightest of Finishes…….
Tam Nguyen HKG 55 won the Hong Kong National Championships yesterday “by the skin of his teeth” from HKG 51 helmed by Karl Grebstadt…. It was a most thrilling final day sailed in perfect Dragon conditions, 12-16 kts of wind … Continue reading
Karl Grebstadt HKG 51 leads in Hong Kong…..
Karl, Rick and Greg. Karl Grebstadt made the best of some excellent sailing conditions on the first day to lead the Hong Kong Nationals, recording 1st, 3rd, 3rd and 1st positions after 4 races. The course set south of Middle … Continue reading
Stavros in Hong Kong….
Today will see one of the largest entries (17 boats) take to the waters from Middle Island, Hong Kong, for their Dragon National Championships. Since arriving in this “Action Packed” town after a 25min train journey from the airport, I … Continue reading