- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
- Stav’s Final Interview From The German Grand Prix
- Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
- Grand Prix Germany – Stav’s Day 3 Interview with Dmitry Samokhin And Pieter Heerema
- Dragon Grand Prix Germany – Day 3 Report
- Peter Von Koskull (FIN 92) wins Finnish Championship 2019 in Helsinki
- Stav’s Interviews from The German Grand Prix in Kuhlungsborn
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 2
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Open Finnish Dragon Championship 2019
- Dragons Converge on Kühlungsborn for third leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup Series
- Dragon European Cup Series – Provisional Results After Two Regattas
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Pieter Heerama leads in Medemblik……..
It was a great start to the Open Dutch National Championship yesterday with 32 Dragons racing on the famous Ijsselmeer, based at the Olympic Regatta Centre here in Medemblik. With an oscilating wind of 10-15kts, mainly from the south, the … Continue reading
Kinsale Yacht Club Gearing Up For Dragon Gold Cup
The Dragon Gold Cup is considered the open World Cup of Dragon Sailing with a high calibre of interest from all over the world. This year, the Brewin Dolphin Dragon Gold Cup is hosted by the Kinsale Yacht Club, Co … Continue reading
Luc Pillot FRA 386 is French Champion, in Douarnenez.
Although it was forecast, it was still disappointing for the 30 competing teams to have the final race of the French National Championships cancelled yesterday in Douarnenez. But with winds of over 35 kts and sea’s of 4m waves it was … Continue reading
AR YOULEG II has her day in a windy Douarnenenz…..
Yesterday, Friday and day three of the French Open National Championships was not a day for the faint-hearted, as winds from a southerly direction (190-200 degree’s) peaked at times up to 30kts !! It was not just the strength of the wind … Continue reading
It’s Fred’s Day in Douarnenez…..
FRA 207 “Q TI TOO” helmed by local Sailmaker Fred Gourlaouen had a fantastic second day of the French Open National Championships by recording a 2nd and a 1st place in light tricky winds from the west. The 30 boat … Continue reading
Luc Pillot makes the perfect start in a perfect Douarnenez….
30 Dragons raced yesterday in the beautiful sunny bay of Douarnenez for the Open French National Championship Title of 2012. With a 10-12kt wind from around 290 degree’s the PRO had no problems getting the fleet away for two races, as … Continue reading
Williams “Ecstatic” with 8th Cowes Win….
Eric Williams helming his Petticrow GBR 682 “Ecstatic” crewed by Chris Dunn and Matt Walker won his 8th Cowes Week title yesterday with a race to spare…. It was a week full of changing fortunes, with race leaders getting caught out … Continue reading
It’s Eric Williams again, but only just……..
All the White Group Racing Fleets in Cowes were cancelled on Wednesday as gusts up to 40 kts were recorded over the “Brambles Bank” by mid-afternoon… So no Dragon racing… However, yesterday (Thursday) the wind moderated to around 24 kts and … Continue reading
It Ain’t Over till it’s Over……..
Yesterday in Cowes, the sun shone brightly and the wind forecast of 12kts was spot on… All the fleets got away on time and a great sailing day was about to take place… Unfortunately, although the south-westerly direction looked steady … Continue reading
Graham Bailey takes 3rd race in Cowes….
When the tide goes out (ebbing) on the solent, it can sometimes reach a speed of around 4kts….. So as all the different classes prepared for their start’s yesterday, extreme caution had to be taken or else it would be … Continue reading