- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
- Stav’s Final Interview From The German Grand Prix
- Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
- Grand Prix Germany – Stav’s Day 3 Interview with Dmitry Samokhin And Pieter Heerema
- Dragon Grand Prix Germany – Day 3 Report
- Peter Von Koskull (FIN 92) wins Finnish Championship 2019 in Helsinki
- Stav’s Interviews from The German Grand Prix in Kuhlungsborn
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 2
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Open Finnish Dragon Championship 2019
- Dragons Converge on Kühlungsborn for third leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup Series
- Dragon European Cup Series – Provisional Results After Two Regattas
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Jose Matoso (centre) stands proudly between his professional crew Gustavo Lima and Frederico Melo after winning the 1st Dragon Winter Series by just one point ! It was another brilliant sailing day in Cascais, with an Easterly wind of around 16kts and … Continue reading
Yes my friends it was Cascais at it’s very best yesterday with a North-Westerly wind gusting between 12-18 kts and the waves back to normal after the difficult sea state the previous day. The sun was out giving a temperature … Continue reading
Sophie III Join’s the party in Cascais………..
Hugo Stenbeck (far right).. stands proudly with his crew Lars Linger and Martin Westerdahl (far left) and Club de Naval President Jose’Matoso & Club Administrator Sophia during the official christening of Sophie III at the end of racing in Cascais.. The original … Continue reading
Big Pow-Wow in Cascais………….
“Pow-Wow” owner,.. Michael Zenkel (2nd right) celebrates the christening of his new boat recently bought from Tommy Muller, directly after it won the Gold Cup in Kinsale…… Pow-Wow is a specific type of event where both Native American and non … Continue reading
It’s Vincie again, with Torbole’ at it’s very best…….
International Race Officer.. Paroli Carmelo and his assistant Carla Malauvovia continued their excellent race management to complete three races on the final day in Torbole’…. Making the most of the early Northerly wind with an 8.30am start, Paroli was able to … Continue reading
Here’s a little bit of sailing footage from this weekend’s fabulous regatta in Torbole. Thanks to everyone who made the weekend so special and see you all next year!
Vincie Hoesch Wins Hans Detmar Wagener Cup 2012
Congratulations to Vincie Hoesch and his crew for victory at the 2012 Hans Detmar Wagener Cup and to Vincie and the Circolo Vela Torbole for organising another great event. Warm weather, great racing, great apres sail and great company and … Continue reading
Hans Detmar Wagener Cup Day 2 Interview
After racing on day two in Torbole we chatted with Dragon veteran Gavia Wilkinson-Cox and fleet newcomers James Howells and David Bedford, who join the fleet from the Etchells Class, about how the regatta is going.
Torbole’ the High’s and Low’s on Day 2…….
Torbole’ was full of surprises yesterday as the 42 dragons battled for honers in race 3 and 4…. A “normal” day in Torbole’ will see the “Vent o Peler” blow from the North for the first 12 hours of the … Continue reading
Hans Detmar Wagener Cup Day 2 Results And Photos
Stand by for Stav’s full report later but in the meantime here are the Day 2 Results from the Hans Detmar Wagener Cup in Torbole where Vincie Hoesch leads the regatta after an impressive performance in very tricky conditions. Also … Continue reading