- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Dmitry Samokhin Wins the Juan Carlos Trophy.
The BMW General Manager of Portugal awards Dmitry, Andrey and Aleksey their “special prize” after the Mayor of Cascais presented the wonderful Juan Carlos Trophy to the winning RUS 76 team. Dmitry helming his “Strange Little Girl” recorded an 8th place … Continue reading
Markus has his Day in Cascais…
Markus Wieser, Sergey Pugachev and Georgi Leonchuk won both races yesterday on the third day of the Grade 1 Juan Carlos Trophy in Cascais. It was a day of light breezes from the East, with small oscillations and loads of … Continue reading
Alfie is caught by a “Strange Little Girl”…
Good Morning Campers on another sunny day in Cascais… Yesterday we had two more races of the Juan Carlos Trophy in much lighter winds. The first start at 11.00am had to be abandoned at the top mark after a substantial wind-shift … Continue reading
World Champion leads the Juan Carlos Trophy…
Lawrie Smith helming “Alfie” GBR 763 heads the leader board here in Cascais after two races were sailed yesterday in a mixture of wind strength and directions….There was however, quite a lot of unhappy sailors moaning about race one. Now you … Continue reading
Yevgen Bratslavets win’s Spring Cup.
Although this was a warm up regatta to the main event (Juan Carlos) that starts today, this 1st Spring Cup was a very good event run in strong winds. 21 boats made it to the start line yesterday on course … Continue reading
Perfect Sailing in Cascais…..
After a short delay the 20 boat fleet were sent out to the “A” course, which is basically three miles west of Cascais and takes the sailors out to one of the most fantastic race tracks in Europe. The old “Fisherman’s Tale” … Continue reading
Lars Jensen sets the early pace….
It was a rough afternoon off the shores of Estoril which saw the start of the 1st Spring Cup Series, which precedes the prestigious and Grade 1 Juan Carlos Trophy. The PRO chose to start the 20 boat fleet on … Continue reading
Cascais, Spring Cup and Juan Carlos Trophy.
As I stroll around the boat-park here in the Club Naval de Cascais, more and more Dragons arrive to take up the challenge of racing in the raw and powerful waves of the Atlantic Ocean. With the European Championships just a … Continue reading