- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Dragon Worlds 2013 Notice Of Race Published And Online Entry Open
The Notice of Race has been published and online entry is now open for the 2013 Dragon World Championship to be hosted by the Portland and Weymouth Sailing Academy from 5 to 13 September 2013. The event is open to teams who … Continue reading
Frederico Melo, Gustavo Lima and Jose’ Matoso. European Champions.. So my friends it came to the last day of this exciting Championship to decide the winner’s. With a light wind forecast many thought it unlikely there would be a race … Continue reading
DEN 405 takes control at the Europeans….
Only one race was sailed today (race 6 of the 7 race Championship), but it took nearly all day to complete it. The forecast was correct with just enough wind from the south-west to move the fleet against the strong flood tide … Continue reading
POR 55, European Leaders….
Jose’ Matoso, Gustavo and Frederico.. shortly after winning the second race today, relax as they sail back into Cascais. They take the overall lead and are in excellent shape with just two more races to go in this highly contested European … Continue reading
Europeans-Cascais, Day 1. Close Finish!
The first race of the 2013 Europeans Championship got underway yesterday (Tuesday 9th April) at the third attempt. After two general recall’s, the Black Flag was implemented and got everyone’s attention to give a clear start to the 62 boat fleet. … Continue reading
The “African Queen” Wins Spring Cup II
DEN 406 helmed by Jorgen Schonherr and crewed by Jan Eli Gravad and Peter Blakskaer took the overall Cup as they rounded off the 4 race series with another good performance yesterday. There was a strong favourable tide/current flowing out … Continue reading
Jorgen Schonherr wins the Day in Cascais…
With three races completed in 8 to 16 kts of shifting winds mainly from the North West, the consistency of triple Gold Cup winner Jorgen Schonherr helming his “African Queen” means he top’s the leader board at the half-way stage … Continue reading
Too Much Wind in Cascais.
The PRO of the Club Naval de Cascais had an easy decision to make this morning as the forecast was “spot on” with it’s Northerly prediction. At the club it was showing 30 kts, afloat the gusts exceeded 35-40kts. Game … Continue reading
Dragon European’s, Cascais Portugal….
The Club Naval de Cascais has a full boat-park due to the 70 boats that will take part next week in the Dragon European Championship 2013. Although strong winds are forecast for the “Warm Up” event (Spring Cup II), it is hoped that the … Continue reading