- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Lawrie wins Irish on count back…..
The Kinsale Yacht Club Commodore and the winning team from “FINITO” at prize giving. What an end to the Irish National Championships………. with two more races completed yesterday, it came to an exciting climax as the top three boats all … Continue reading
Little Hook catches the Little Fella….
In Kinsale at the Irish Nationals despite a day of very little wind, two more races were completed to bring the event to an exciting climax. PRO Alan Crosbie asked the 21 boat fleet to be out on the start … Continue reading
Corinthian’s enjoying Deauville….
At the first ever Corinthian “only” Championship it is NED 318 Gerrard Laamens helming his beautiful black cold moulded Petticrows dragon, who has taken the early overall lead. Although the wind has been light the experienced PRO Yves Leglise has worked hard to … Continue reading
“Little Fella” takes the lead in Kinsale…
The extremely experienced PRO Alan Crosbie from Co Cork managed to organised two races for the 21 boats taking part in the Irish National Championships at Kinsale Yacht Club despite some “changeable” weather! In race one the wind shifted due … Continue reading
Kinsale, Helsinki or Deauville ???
Yes, Yes, Yes, it’s true fellow sailors, this weekend we are spoilt for choice as no less than three “Grade 2” Championships are taking place! In no particular order we have the Irish Nationals in Kinsale, the Finnish Nationals in Helsinki … Continue reading
Markus Wieser is simply too Good….
PRO Christian Haake & “Winners” Markus Wieser, Sergey Pugachev & George Leonchuk. At the end of the day there can only be one winner, 48 teams tried, 47 teams failed, one team UAE 7 succeeded… This “great” team led by Markus Wieser … Continue reading
Germany 4 – Portugal 0.. in Kuhlungsborn.
Klaus Diederichs, the current Dragon World Champion, wins race 3 of BMW G.G.P. Yes, Yes, Yes….. Germany did beat Portugal but now that I have your full attention….. here in Kuhlungsborn, Northern Germany, we had a most spectacular day of racing, organised by … Continue reading
There’s an “EBB TIDE” in Kuhlungsborn.
The magnificent “Ebb Tide”, Committee Boat for the BMW German Grand Prix, 2014. At 21m long and with a 5m beam, the 50 International Dragon Sailors about to compete in the BMW German Grand Prix, will have no problem locating … Continue reading
“Full Speed” takes the La Baule Title….
Martin Payne, Dominic Bakker & Olivier Bakker, win La Baule in GBR 585, Full Speed. With no wind on the final day in La Baule the PRO had little choice but to cancel racing yesterday, this left the “Full Speed” … Continue reading
Sea Bass all round in La Baule…
Sea Bass cooked in Salt, a superb speciality in La Baule.. The 3rd day of the Derby Dragon proved to be a very frustrating one…. As the wind eventually died away to nothing during the 2nd race of the day, … Continue reading