- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Lars Hendriksen lifts the Trophy (on behalf of Ivan Bradbury), winners of the Regates Royal 2014.. It was another beautiful sailing day in Cannes as the 46 Dragons prepared for their final race of the 2014 Panerai Regates Royal. PRO … Continue reading
There is a “Blue Haze” over Cannes………
Three more races were completed yesterday at the Regates Royal here in Cannes yesterday, in crystal clear Blue water, under an Blue sky and in a “Blue Haze”… Yes Ivan Bradbury helming his beautiful varnished Petersen and Thuesen GBR 375 built … Continue reading
“Pow Wow” takes early lead in Cannes….
Michael Zankel helming GER 1123 “Pow Wow” crewed by Pedro Andrade and Phillip Blinn were the most consistent sailors yesterday in the first three races of the 2014 Regates Royal here in sunny Cannes… Philipp Faure, the President of the … Continue reading
Non Stop Action in Cannes and Torbole’…
One of the many “Classic” Yacht’s that race alongside the Dragons in the Regates Royal, Cannes.. Standby for a feast of Dragon sailing in Southern France and Italy…. First we have the annual Regates Royal in Cannes, where the “Old Harbour” … Continue reading
It’s Markus Wieser’s 4th Gold Cup…..
Markus Wieser, Sergey Pugachev & Georgii Leonchuk winners of 2014 Gold Cup, sponsored by BMW. It was a fantastic final day in Medemblik for the 86 International Dragon’s competing on the glorious Isslemere, in a wind of around 10 to 12 kts from … Continue reading
Pieter has his Day in Medemblik….
Pieter Heerema takes the winning gun in Race 5 of 2014 Dragon Gold Cup, Medemblik. This superb photo (again taken by Ricardo Pinto) captures the moment Pieter Heerema helmed NED 412 to victory, crewed by Theis Palm & Claus Olesen. Claus … Continue reading
Race Wins for Gavia & Lars in Medemblik…
Gavia Wilkinson-Cox wins race 3 of the 2014 Dragon Gold Cup in Medemblik. It was a most thrilling and tough day in Medemblik yesterday as two races were completed in a Northerly breeze that produced a most difficult “chop” across the … Continue reading
Markus takes charge in Medemblik…..
Markus Wieser looks back at the fleet in Race 2 of the 2014 Gold Cup, in Medemblik. Markus Wieser crewed by Georgii Leonchuk and Sergey Pugachev helming UAE 7 (Petticrows) recorded another win yesterday to maintain a 100% record so far … Continue reading
Markus Wieser wins 1st race of 2014 Gold Cup.
Racing eventually got underway yesterday in the most perfect Dragon sailing conditions here in Medemblik, Holland. Although it took several attempts to start the fleet of 86 boats, race one was completed in an oscillating wind predominately from a direction … Continue reading
Gold Cup begins in Medemblik…
GBR 789 leads the final race of the “Tune Up”, alas only 3 races were completed. With 90 International Dragons prepared to take to the waters in Medemblik today, this will be one of the best Gold Cup’s ever….. The … Continue reading