- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Cannes will be On Fire again next weekend.. So will be Cascais, we are spoilt for choice !! The Club Naval de Cascais proudly fly their club flag on the new pole outside of the Marina So here we are … Continue reading
Winners….RUS 76 helmed by Dmitry Samokhin, with Aleksey Bushuev & Andrey Kirilyuk.. With a flat calm day and no sign of wind yesterday, the Club Naval de Cascais had to cancel any hope of adding more races to their exciting … Continue reading
Dmitry Samokhin surf’s “Strange Little Girl” RUS 76 down the big waves in Cascais.. A record number of 24 boats have gathered for the first winter series weekend in Cascais, Portugal, to enjoy tough but exhilarating conditions. Coping best with the sea … Continue reading
Winner’s RUS 27 “Anapurna” Alexander Shalagin, Anatoly Loginov & Vadim Stetsenko.. 36 boats took part over the weekend in the traditional “Coupe de Armistice” in Cannes, opening the winter season for many excited travelling sailors for another year. On the … Continue reading
Winner of the 2014 Dragon d’Or, Lars Hendriksen and runner up Lawrie Smith, are presented with their trophies by President, Jean Pierre Gailes at the Yacht Club de Cannes.. Over 500 boats participated this year and the scores were taken from … Continue reading