- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
- Stav’s Final Interview From The German Grand Prix
- Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
- Grand Prix Germany – Stav’s Day 3 Interview with Dmitry Samokhin And Pieter Heerema
- Dragon Grand Prix Germany – Day 3 Report
- Peter Von Koskull (FIN 92) wins Finnish Championship 2019 in Helsinki
- Stav’s Interviews from The German Grand Prix in Kuhlungsborn
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 2
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Open Finnish Dragon Championship 2019
- Dragons Converge on Kühlungsborn for third leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup Series
- Dragon European Cup Series – Provisional Results After Two Regattas
Monthly Archives: June 2015
GOLD CUP, in Kuhlungsborn, Germany.. (reminder).
The original GOLD CUP on it’s new and recent mounting, a spectacular trophy… Quoting from the original 1937 rules the intention of the Gold Cup was to “bring together as many competitors of different Nationalities as possible in a friendly … Continue reading
It’s the “Phantom” of Dublin Bay….
Irish National Champions, IRL 176 “Phantom” David Williams, Neil Hegarty, Peter Bowring Neil Hegarty helmed “Phantom” to victory yesterday and won the Irish National Championship, with David Williams & Peter Bowring for the impressive 5th time. This brilliant Irish Team finished the … Continue reading
Beautiful Day 3 in Dublin Bay…
IRL 176 “Phantom” leads the fleet home in the second race yesterday, under a fantastic sky.. It was a full on day in Ireland with 2 more races for this competitive fleet at the Irish National Championships.. With an ever increasing … Continue reading
Day 2 in Dublin Bay…
Another two races on day 2 of the Irish National Championship in Dublin Bay saw two more different winners in this very competitive fleet. With the wind again from predominately the west, oscillations would measure up to 25 degrees in some shifts … Continue reading
Irish Nationals in Dublin Bay……
This Magnificent Irish National Championship Trophy will be won by the best team competing in Dublin Bay this week at the Irish Nationals, hosted by the National Yacht Club in Dun Laoghaire.. The trophy was restored 5 years ago by … Continue reading
New World Champions, UAE 8 “Bunker Boys”….
Yvegen Braslavets wins in La Rochelle with Alexander Mirchuck & Sergiy Timokhov The final day in La Rochelle began with an short delay to allow the wind to settle after an overnight front had seen rain move up from Bordeaux. … Continue reading
UAE 8 Now Lead in La Rochelle…
GBR 795 “Excite” wins the 5th race of the Dragon Worlds in La Rochelle.. Tom Vernon, Adam Bowers and Oliver Spensley-Corfield sailed a most perfect race yesterday, on Day 4, of the Dragon World Championships to win the 5th race … Continue reading
It’s Plain Sailing for Jose’….
POR 66 “Drago” Jose’ Matoso, Gustavo Lima and Frederico Melo win again in La Rochelle.. Day 3 of the 2015 International Dragon World Championship could not have been more exciting or exhilarating for the 80 Top Teams in La Rochelle. With just … Continue reading
Dmitry’s Day………… at the Worlds.
Dmitry Samokhin, RUS 76 takes the overall lead in the Dragon Worlds in La Rochelle.. It was a wonderful Day for Dmitry… After missing the last World Championship in Weymouth, 2 years ago. Dmitry Samokhin and his fantastic team of Andrey … Continue reading
It’s Just a Perfect Day…..for Jose’
POR 66 Jose’ Matoso, Gustavo Lima & Frederico Melo Win race 1 of the World Championship.. It was just champagne sailing for all the 80 International Dragons in La Rochelle yesterday as the 2015 World Championship “kicked” off in style. … Continue reading