- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: October 2015
FRA 291 “Ulysse” takes the lead in Cazaux….
Yves Leglise & PRO Michel Orlandi get the fleet away & completes 5 races on Day 2 in Cazaux. After no wind at all on Day 1 (Thursday) the PRO Michel Orlandi, managed to organise 5, yes 5 races for the delighted … Continue reading
22+ Dragons are Ready for the 28th “Drag’s Cup” on Lake Cazaux, near Arcachon, France. Yves Leglise, one of our favourite National Race Officers will be welcoming competitors to his “Home Yacht Club” on the beautiful fresh water “Lake Cazaux” tomorrow for the … Continue reading
Victorious Vasily Senatorov RUS 34 “Even Better” makes his winners Speech in St Tropez. RUS 34 “Even Better” helmed by IDA Vice Chairman Vasily Senatorov, crewed by Igor Ivashintsov and Alex Muzichenko won the Dragon Saint Tropez Regatta yesterday, despite not feeling … Continue reading
AUS 227 “Hooligan” helmed by Marcus Blackmore, crewed by Theis Palm & Terry Wetton. Day 2 of the Dragon Saint Tropez was to prove a true test for the 31 boat fleet as one minute there was a steady 22 … Continue reading
RUS 34 “Even Better” helmed by Vasily Senatorov wins Race 1 of the Dragon Saint Tropez. It certainly was a “Family Affair” here in sunny St Tropez yesterday as our current IDA Vice Chairman Vasily Senatorov won race 1 and then … Continue reading
The 36 Dragons enjoyed 3 early races yesterday in the “Peler” (Northerly Wind), on Lake Garda. After a disappointing 2nd day in Torbole’ with not a breath of wind, the fleet had a very early 8am start yesterday in order to … Continue reading
Victor Fogelson in “Sunflower” RUE 35, with Oleg Khoperskiy & Slava Katuchin Pirogovo. The 11th Hans-Detmar Wagner Cup got underway yesterday in Torbole’ with 2 races “just” completed in a light Southerly (Ora) wind, I say “just” because as the … Continue reading
“Dragons” 2K in Venice, Final Day.
Winners of the 2K in Venice, Kasper Harsberg, Grant Gordon (Helm) & Ruairidh Scott. After three fantastic days of 2 Boat Team Racing in Venice the overall winners were the Team of Grant Gordon, Kasper Harsberg and Ruairidh Scott who finished … Continue reading
Dragons Day 2 in Venice, by Stavros.
Dragons Day 2 in Venice…
Dragons having “Fun” in Venice…..
One of the 2 “Fleet Races” yesterday in Venice enjoyed by all 36 International Sailors. Friday 2nd Oct and the beginning of the 2015 Metropole-Glenfiddich Dragon Team Racing event organised by the Vento di Venezia and the Compagnia della Vela … Continue reading