- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Anatoloy Loginov helms his “Annapurna” to Victory with Vadim Statsenko & Alexander Shalagin. Two more races were completed to conclude three days of super racing in a warm climate to round off the 2016 Ski Vol organised by the Societe’ … Continue reading
NED 373 “Elfje” Wins in Hong Kong.
NED 373 “Elfje” has Won the 2016 Hong Kong National Championships by 10pts! The Hong Kong National Championships has finished after 3 days, with 2 days of racing followed by too much wind yesterday. However, there were 6 exciting races for the … Continue reading
RUS 27 “Annapurna” now lead the Ski Vol….
Alexander Shalagin with Helm Anatoly Loginov and Vadim Statsenko lead by 1pt. The President du Comite’ de Course Dominique Geniaux managed to orgainse another 3 super races yesterday for the 25 boat fleet taking part in the Ski Vol International run by … Continue reading
Light Winds at the Ski Voile, Antibes….
Start of Race 1 of the Ski Voile, run by the Societé des Régates, d’Antibes-Juan les Pins Two races were completed yesterday for the 25 boat fleet in the wonderful surroundings offered at Juan les Pins in the South of … Continue reading
Hombre’ is the Winner in Cascais…
Cascais Winner’s GBR 769 “Hombre” Rodrigo Vantacich, Nuno Barreto & helm Martin Payne. At the end of a most exciting final day in Cascais the overall victory had to be decided on count-back as the top 2 boats GBR 769 and POR 66 … Continue reading
Jose’ Takes the Lead in Cascais….
POR 66 “Drago” helmed by Jose’ Matoso, crewed by Gustavo Lima & Frederico Melo. It was another perfect “sunny” sailing day for the 3rd Cascais Winter Series, as the predicted 10 to 12kt Easterly blew in from Lisbon across the flat waters off … Continue reading
Hombre’ Wins First Race of 2016 (in Europe).
Hombre’ GBR 769 helmed by Martin Payne, crewed by Nuno Barreto & Rodrigo Vantacich The 3rd Cascais Winter Series got off to a flying start yesterday to open the 2016 European Dragon Circuit in glorious sunshine and a nice North … Continue reading