- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: May 2016
2 Races in Derby Dragon, La Baule.
The start of Race 1 for the 37 Dragons in La Baule.. Light winds, but fun, fun, fun. The 2016 Derby Dragon began yesterday after a cancelled first day on Sunday, so the 37 teams enjoyed 2 very good light wind … Continue reading
Langoustines in La Baule….
The La Baule Ladies prepare the delicious Langoustines for the lucky Sailors. The first day of the 2016 Derby Dragon in La Baule was unfortunately cancelled yesterday through lack of wind, but that did not dampen the spirits of the … Continue reading
Kuhlungsborn….. Final Grade 1 of 2016.
Kuhlungsborn, Germany. Venue of the last Grade 1 event of 2016. June 22nd to 25th. With over 30 boats already registered for the Dragon Grand Prix Germany, this final Grade 1 regatta of 2016 will be another well supported International Regatta. After … Continue reading
3rd Danish Championship for Jorgen….
Thomas Schmidt, Jorgen Schonherr (helm) & Christian Videbaek are Danish Champions. 33 Dragons competed for the 2016 Danish National Championship over the weekend hosted by the Dragoer Sejlklub, just South of Copenhagen. It was a mainly light wind regatta sailed over 3 days … Continue reading
Bernardo Freitas, Hugo Stenbeck (holds the Cup of Louis Urvois) & Martin Westerdahl (with the Trophy of BMW). SUI 311 “Sophie III” won the Grade 1 Grand Prix Guyader in style this week after winning 2 of the 4 completed … Continue reading
Hugo Stenbeck, Martin Westerdahl and Bernado Freitas sailed two Brilliant races. Hugo Stenbeck helmed his SUI 311 “Sophie lll” to almost perfection yesterday here in Douarnenez, recording a 1st & 2nd place. It was an equally “perfect” day for all the 46 … Continue reading