- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Thick Fog on Lake Cazaux….
Fog in Cazaux has been frustrating the 25 teams gathered for the Drag’s Cup 2016. Unfortunately the high pressure over most of France has produced thick morning fog which then requires the sun to burn it off before normal visibility is … Continue reading
Dragons “Prepare” for the Drag’s Cup.
One Man working, 3 on the right discuss, middle man is ready to help (but doesn’t) whilst the 2 on the left give advice….. A relaxed day getting ready for the Drag’s Cup in Cazaux 🙂 At least 19 boats … Continue reading
RUS 76 Dmitry Samokhin, Aleksey Bushuev & Andrey Kirilyuk win in St Tropez.. With the “Lull” after the “Storm” there was simply insufficient wind to complete anymore racing yesterday in the Gulf of St Tropez. Try as hard as he may, … Continue reading
4 Races were completed on Day 1 in St Tropez due to a strong wind forecast for Day 2 & 3. The Societe Nautique Saint Tropez took the decision to give the 27 International Dragon Teams the chance to complete 4 … Continue reading