- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
- Stav’s Final Interview From The German Grand Prix
- Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
- Grand Prix Germany – Stav’s Day 3 Interview with Dmitry Samokhin And Pieter Heerema
- Dragon Grand Prix Germany – Day 3 Report
- Peter Von Koskull (FIN 92) wins Finnish Championship 2019 in Helsinki
- Stav’s Interviews from The German Grand Prix in Kuhlungsborn
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 2
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Open Finnish Dragon Championship 2019
- Dragons Converge on Kühlungsborn for third leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup Series
- Dragon European Cup Series – Provisional Results After Two Regattas
Monthly Archives: April 2017
The Beautiful Lake Thun is the venue for the 2017 European Championships, Aug 14-19. Lake Thun and the picturesque town of Thun is set high in the Swiss Mountains (approximately 500 metres above sea level), next to Bern the capital of … Continue reading
Edinburgh Cup 2017 – Notice Of Party!
Calling all Dragon sailors, friends and family, past, present and future! Join us for a very special celebration of the International Dragon Class at our 2017 Edinburgh Cup Celebration on Friday 14 July. The Edinburgh Cup Celebration Friday 14 July … Continue reading
Estonian Team Win the Hong Kong 2K.
Mihkel Kosk, Viljo Vetik & Niklas Jansson win the 2k event in Hong Kong. After the 8 teams had completed a total of 42 races over 3 days, the winners of the Hong Kong 2K event went to the smiling Estonian Team … Continue reading
“Provezza” On Fire in Cascais.
TUR 1212 “Provezza Dragon” has won the 22nd King Juan Carlos Trophy, in Cascais. Andy Beadsworth holds two smaller cups as Ali Tezdiker and Simon Fry hold the famous Trophy aloft at Prize Giving yesterday after adding this Grade 1 … Continue reading
Day 3 of the Juan Carlos Trophy.
Smiles all round for GER 1140 “Smaug” Nicola Friesen, Frithjof Kleen & Vincie Hoesch. It was a long, long day of magnificent sailing on Day 3 of the Grade 1 “Juan Carlos Trophy” in Cascais, as 2 more races were … Continue reading
“Louise” Wins Race 2 in Cascais.
GBR 780 “Louise” Grant Gordon, Theis Palm & Kasper Harsberg win 2nd Race. The early morning Easterly breeze did not materialise yesterday so the planned 10am start had to be delayed until the afternoon North-Westerly wind eventually filled in. Therefore, … Continue reading
MON 2 “Jeanie” Wins Race 1 in Cascais.
Jens Rathsack, Tiago Marcelino & Diogo Pereira win Race 1 of the Juan Carlos Trophy. Race 1 of the Juan Carlos Trophy began at 2pm yesterday (Thurs 6th April) with an Easterly wind of around 12 kts. Although the breeze had been stronger during … Continue reading
“Provezza” are Match Race Champions
Winners of the 6th Stavros Match Race, Simon Fry, Ali Tezdiker & Andy Beadsworth. In the end it all came down to just one boat length! The final day began with a briefing to hand out the final “pairings” which gave … Continue reading
Match Racing, Day 2 in Cascais.
2011 winner Henrique Anjos fights hard in the pre-start with Klaus Diederichs. The weather could not have been better as the 10 teams completed the “Round Robin” at the 6th Stavros Match Race event in Cascais. In pole position with 8 … Continue reading
Match Racing in Cascais…
Sailing Team “Provezza” are one of 4 teams with 3 out of 3 Wins after day 1 in Cascais. 10 teams from 7 different Nations are doing battle in Cascais to see who will win the 6th Stavros Match Race … Continue reading