- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
Monthly Archives: June 2017
A Truly International Fleet and Outstanding Sponsor Support for Dragon Edinburgh Cup 2017
With 38 teams from as far afield as Russia and Turkey and across the UK and Europe already entered, and some 40 boats expected on the start line, the 2017 edition of the Dragon Edinburgh Cup is lining up to … Continue reading
German Grand Prix is next Week!
The Marina of Kuhlungsborn where the next IDA Grade 1 event begins on July 5th. A reminder to all Dragon Sailors that the popular Grade 1 event in Kuhlungsborn will take place next week and for those still considering making the journey up to … Continue reading
“Provezza Dragon” are on Top of the World….
Andy Beadsworth, Ali Tezdiker & Simon Fry win the 2017 Dragon World Championships. It was the most perfect sailing day in Cascais yesterday (Saturday 17th) for the 70 boats to finish their 2017 International World Championships. With blue skies, 10-12kts … Continue reading
Day 5 of Dragon Worlds, in Cascais.
GBR 815 “Alfie” Lawrie Smith wins race 7 yesterday to put pressure on the leaders TUR 1212. With gusts in excess of 35kts on the outer course towards Guincho and unstable winds on the inner course off Estoril no racing was possible on Thursday. … Continue reading
Full On in Cascais…. Day 3.
Day 3 of the Dragon Worlds in Cascais was not for the faint-hearted…. it was Full On. A mixture of waves, wind and 70 top class Dragons going at it made for some exhilarating sailing yesterday on day 3 of … Continue reading
Day 2 of the Dragon Worlds in Cascais…
TUR 1212 “Provezza” Andy, Simon & Ali, still lead overall after 3 races in Cascais… Day 2 of the World Championships in Cascais began with a more gentle wind from around 300 degrees and quite a strong current running from … Continue reading
Cascais Creates a Crescendo..
“Provezza” TUR 1212 win race 1 of the Dragon World Championships in Cascais… The first race of the Dragon World Championships saw a typical north-westerly trade wind of between 16 -26 knots which provided the fleet with boisterous conditions. The 2.5 … Continue reading
Perfect Practice for Provezza….
“Provezza” TUR 1212, Power upwind to lead Practice Race of 2017 Worlds in Cascais…. It was a most exhilarating day to kick start the 2017 Dragon World Championships here in Cascais… With a northerly wind ranging from 16 to 25kts, big … Continue reading
Carnival of Champagne in Cascais…
La Baule Delivers….
Winners of Derby Dragon, GBR 585 “Full Speed”, Olivier & Dominic Bakker with Martin Payne. Having fun in the sun with 31 Dragons is what La Baule is all about. The support from the Y.C.L.B. members and organisers of the annual … Continue reading